Pomegranate IS LIFE 🙌🏾
From the moment we cracked this baby open EMI was in heaven! Such an islander like her mama, wanting to eat every morssil and suck every drop of juice from the skin!
I avoid pre-packaged, pre-cut fruit like the plague …. every child needs to see what they are eating in its rawest form, not just fruit and Veg!
If we all did this it would change our relationship to what we eat and how we eat 🙏🏾 But so many are running scared and don’t want to face the ugly truth!
Im not gonna get to heavy on this post … but we will address this a little deeper at a later date.
Benefits of Pomegranate for Children
- Packed with vitamins like Vitamin E and Vitamin C
- Natural aromatase inhibitor – could help prevent children from early puberty and possibly breast cancer later in life
- Low calories for a juice
- High in fiber – aids proper digestion; fiber also helps reduce a child’s risk of developing diabetes and protects the heart
- High in potassium – helps with muscle aches and growing pains
- Great iron content – iron is required for the body to produce hemoglobin, which carries gives red blood cells the ability to carry oxygen through the blood
- High folate content – gives the body the ability to produce and maintain brand new cells
- B Vitamins – keep the nervous system and immune system strong; helps the brain function optimally
- Helps children maintain a healthy weight
- Antioxidants – natural way to fight the common cold