This is heaven 💚 unbutton ya jeans!
3 cups Mock Goat Meat (Mock duck from a Chinese supermarket or Vegan Mutton)
• 1/2 cup Onion, yellow
• 2 cup Potatoes
• 1/2 cup Carrots
• 4 each Garlic Cloves, medium
• 1/2 cup Fresh Tomatoes
• 1 t Rice Vinegar
• 1/4 cup Curry Spice Blend
• 1 each Scotch Bonnet
• 6 sprigs Thyme,fresh
• 4 Scallions
• 1/3″ each Ginger
• 2 splashes of Soya Sauce
• 1/4 cup Canola Oil ( divided 2 T)
• 1/4 cup Water
• Pink Himalayan Sea Salt
• Black Pepper
1. Mix curry blend and 2 T canola oil into a paste. Add mock goat meat and mix gently until all goat* pieces are coated evenly.
2. Add remaining oil into a deep saucepan on medium-high heat. Pan sear all of the mock pieces until golden brown, remove from pan and set aside.
3. Add tomatoes and cook down until tomatoes become macerated into a thick sauce. Add vinegar, Soya Sauce and molasses. Mix until they are thoroughly combined. Add carrots, potatoes, garlic, thyme, scotch bonnet, scallions, and ginger. Saute until for approximately 2-3 minutes or until the carrots and potatoes begin to brown.
4. Add bouillon, worcestershire sauce, and cook until carrots and potatoes are halfway fully cooked. Add mock goat meat. Cook for approximately 15 minutes on medium heat. Once the potatoes and carrots are tender and the stew has thickened.
It is ready to serve with white rice, roti or rice and peas – a fresh coleslaw works well!!