Shiitake mushrooms are heavenly and the perfect base for a creamy, comforting homemade vegan ramen for those winters nights up ahead ❤️
It’s so easy guys and all pops into a blender and simply garnish!
The only real cooking you do is boiling some noodles 🤷🏽♀️
Let’s get Started!
* FIRST – Sauté Garlic & Shallots!
- 4 cups of dried shiitake mushrooms (from which you will get 4 cups of broth once soaked)
- First let’s soak the dried shiitake mushrooms in 6 cups of warm water for around 15 minutes.
Place all the ingredients below in a blender with 4 cups of shiitake broth and that’s the soup base done!
• 1/4 cup roasted sunflower seeds
• 3 soaked shiitake mushrooms
• 3 large shallots
• 4 Cloves of garlic
• 3 Tbsp Red Organic Miso
• 2 Tbsp nutritional yeast
• 2 Tbsp soy sauce
• 2 Tbsp Tamari
• 4 Tsp sesame oil
• 1 Tbsp minced garlic and ginger
1 packet of Japanese Ramen or soba noodles
Heat the soup in a pot until piping hot and boil your Japanese Ramen noodles separately.
Place noodles into a bowl, pour hot soup on top and garnish with the ingredients below.
• Chilli oil & Chilli flakes optional
• Sauté okra
• Sliced Shiitake mushroom from the broth
• Spring Onions
• Bean Sprouts
Such a satisfying bowl of goodness 🙏🏾 Even my Japanese hubby approved! 😂
OH MY GOODNESS! 🤷🏽♀️
Why on Earth have I been spending so much money on overly priced organic, raw nut butter? Loving making the basic things we need from scratch!
Secret ingredient is a tablespoon of vegan bee free honey @blenditup.foods
- 2 cups raw almonds
- 1 cup raw walnuts
- 4 tbsp coconut oil or any neural flavoured oil
- 1 tbsp of Himalayan pink salt
- Bee Free Honey add to your liking
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and roast nuts for 10-13 mins.
- Let the nuts cool completely then transfer to your blender.
- If you are using additional oil, add the oil to your blender first then the nuts.
- Depending on the power of you’re machine it can take anything from 1 minute to 10 mins! Be patient as it will break down.
- Transfer the almond butter to an airtight container and store in the refrigerator.
YUM YUM 😋