WHAT MORE CAN I SAY?
OH MY GOODNESS! 🤷🏽♀️
Why on Earth have I been spending so much money on overly priced organic, raw nut butter? Loving making the basic things we need from scratch!
Secret ingredient is a tablespoon of vegan bee free honey @blenditup.foods
- 2 cups raw almonds
- 1 cup raw walnuts
- 4 tbsp coconut oil or any neural flavoured oil
- 1 tbsp of Himalayan pink salt
- Bee Free Honey add to your liking
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and roast nuts for 10-13 mins.
- Let the nuts cool completely then transfer to your blender.
- If you are using additional oil, add the oil to your blender first then the nuts.
- Depending on the power of you’re machine it can take anything from 1 minute to 10 mins! Be patient as it will break down.
- Transfer the almond butter to an airtight container and store in the refrigerator.
YUM YUM 😋
Erin Janus is my Hero 🙌🏾
No tiptoeing around with this lady!
Tell it as it is! Face it, if you choose to consume it 🤷🏽♀️